Welcome to JES’s YCMOU Distance Learning Programme, Nandurbar. It was established in 1989, at Nandurbar District in Maharashtra for the development of education of Tribal students.We have YCMOU Distance Programme for Part time Education Facilities.
- To provide quality higher education for the upliftment of the tribal and backward students to bring them into the mainstream of modernization.
- To devlop younger people of the country in such a manner that but can also make a worthy Contribution to the progress of the society to which they belong
- To disseminate knowledge, promote skills and devlop outlook so as to produce young person who are intellectually alert, physically strong upright, aesthetically sensitive, socially committed, and Economically self reliant.
- To promote moral values.
- To build abilities in an individual to contribute fruitfully to society
- To produse self-reliant individuals
- To explore individuals potential
- To promote scientific temper
- To motivate the younger generation for international copration and peaceful coexistence.
- To promote equality
- To acquaint yonger with globalization, liberalization and commercialization